AllerDHQ™ 120 Capsules
Support for Seasonal Environmental Challenges*
AllerDHQ™ incorporates bioflavonoids, micronutrients, proteolytic enzymes, and herbs into a comprehensive formula that provides multifaceted support for individuals with immune imbalances. Dihydroquercetin, a key component in AllerDHQ, inhibits oxidation, is bioactive, and is highly absorbable. AllerDHQ supports the body’s regulating function in addressing an overactive or distressed histamine response that are sometimes brought on by the environment.*
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 200 mg 222%
- Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate)(from Sophora japonica)(bud) 400 mg **
- Stinging Nettle Aqueous Extract (Urtica dioica)(aerial parts)(1%
- silica) 200 mg **
- Bromelain (2400 GDU/g)(from Ananas comosus)(stem) 100 mg **
- Rutin (from Sophora japonica)(bud) 100 mg **
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 100 mg **
- Dihydroquercetin 40 mg **
- ** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Take one to two capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
CAUTIONS: Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating.
STORAGE: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.